The unusual erotic news you missed this month (Part 2)
You got your first serving of this quick parade here, so let’s just jump right into the second and last part:
- 60% of western women have sex with dogs and your children are deformed due to satellite television. At least, this is what the Iranian extremist propaganda is trying to convince its people of in order to control female sexuality at home.
- You probably heard about the university course in “porn studies” – and you probably imagined something very different from what it is really about.
- It looks like someone thought marketing a Fleshlight warmer was a good idea – until it turned out it may well turn your sex toy into a portable penis crematorium.
- Doctor Marty Klein wrote a brilliant piece about how religions (all of them) must stop raping civil rights
- A viral video shows the adult performer whose vagina was cast as a model for Fleshlights visiting the factory where they are manufactured. Weird reactions ensue.
- An artist removed the slutty makeup and clothes from Bratz dolls, turning them into something eerily similar to our own daughters. Kinda makes you think about role models, doesn’t it?
- Japan responded to ISIS kidnapping two Tokyo journalists by creating a Twitter meme mocking the terrorist iconography. Tenga went one step further, taking the opportunity to promote their sex toys.
- The sudden increase in Chinese visitors to Japanese bathouses might be a very, very weird form of revenge for the war rapes of Nanking.
- Penis fracture is a real thing – and now we know that most of them are caused by the cowgirl
- A selection of very misguided sex toys patents made the rounds on the Internet. Do not click if you are easily scared.
- A very well-researched history of corsets revealed that most stereotypes about them are unfounded and derive not from reality, but from ancient fetish porn.
- A music producer’s last wish was to donate his corpse to a necrophilia fetish magazine.
- You probably heard that Wonder Woman was originally about femdom, bondage and polyamory. This article explains the truth about it.
- You knew that same sex marriage has been around for centuries already, didn’t you?
- The fashion industry introduced its warped idea of gender (dis)equality with a menswear line featuring exposed penises.
- Slutever published a very nice photo essay about some of the fanciest BDSM dungeons in the world. There is the (now demolished) Hello Kitty one, but she forgot to feature mine.
- Someone in Mexico is offering a combined yoga+shibari course.
- Jamie Dornan, the silver screen Mr. Grey, is now in the bookstores with his 50 shades-inspired biography – just two weeks after stating he was disgusted by real life BDSM.
- Hikoans, the tacky Japanese sex museums that were big in the Seventies, are almost extinct. See the last one here.
- Since research proved that squirting is just urinary incontinence during orgasm, a number of women launched a counter-information campaign swearing things are different.
- Another 50 shades side effect: BDSM is popping up everywhere in advertising, including here.
- A great stunt from Peru: hidden cameras capture the reactions of catcallers tricked into harassing their own mothers.
- Knitting Kama sutra positions is apparently a thing.
- A German lady is the new world record title holder for the biggest boobs, thanks to custom-made breast implants.
- The iron crotch saga doesn’t want to die: a new video came up showing the incredible daily training of two steel balls champions.
- UK fetish model and porn producer Pandora Blake launched a crowdfunding campaign to protest the new British censorship. For every £10 cashed she’s going to get a hard cane stroke.
- A Chinese manufacturer is making the rounds to promote its new My Little Pony inflatable sex doll.
And that’s all, folks! Now that the backlog is done with, I hope to be able to go back to my regular blogging very soon. Stay tuned!