The unusual sex news you missed in the last two months (part 1)
Lately I have been very busy writing a new book that is coming out at the end of this month in Italy. This is why I published most of the news I stumbled into on my Twitter account. If you missed them – shame on you for not following me – here is the first part of the summary from the last two months or so:
- If you are as secular as I am, you probably never imagined there are Jewish-specific online sex resources. As a 50 shades of Grey side effect, some of them have been discussing the kosher way to do BDSM.
- The unexpected success of dinosaur and monster erotica drifted into out of control weirdness with geek porn featuring Clippy, the obnoxious Microsoft Windows “helper”. The author himself cannot understand the phenomenon. And someone upped the ante with a gay cheesy puff story.
- Vaginal weight lifting is back into fashion, thanks to a viral video that showed its funnier side.
- The Japanese fixation for upskirt photos knows no bound – even for monks, apparently, as one of them was arrested in flagrante delicto.
- Does porn objectify women? Not really, according to research – or at least no more than men. Especially non-amateur porn.
- The UK government continuing fight against sensibility gained ground when genital piercings became “mutilation”, undermining the real issue of religious female genital mutilation.
- The… uncommon sex education style of Sweden became a worldwide fad when its dancing genitals animation video became a Youtube hit thanks to its catchy tune. It was much better than Baby!Love your body! Anyway…
- China listed homosexuality among mental diseases and crimes until 1997. Now it is legal to be gay, and according to a groundbreaking study the local LGBT market is worth $300 billion.
- As the new Game of Thrones began, fans everywhere went crazy for gadgets and stuff – including the semi-official Westeros sex toys.
- I rediscovered the absolutely worst anti-violence campaign ever (and its ‘smack the bitch’ game) , and its catastrophic follow up.
- Back in 1937, Manhattan had a cool ‘school of undressing’ for wives. Now the hilarious pictures of its course resurfaced on the Web.
- An Italian artist launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise awareness about the evil of male genital mutilation.
- Dendrophilia made the rounds with the news of the British girl who wants to marry Tim, her woody lover.
- But of course: someone made a pornified version of Guardian of the Galaxy.
- Thailand is coming to terms with its political history through art. In this case, a science fiction gay movie. Seriously.
- Religious fanatics are endangering your right to abortion? A great app has all the answers to help you access the right resources.
- I finally found a porn genre so weird it took even me by surprise. What about malfunctioning half-submerged robot bunny girls?
- Someone designed a squirting strap-on dildo to make artificial insemination way more pleasurable than it is normally done.
- Side effects of living in the XXI century: you can actually play a free videogame about finding sexual pleasure in driving a car. In an unrelated news, somebody else hacked a game controller to teach consent with an actual hands-on approach.
- In a great step forward for the human race, a slimy revenge porn webmaster got 18 years of prison and a fine for ruining peoples’ lives.
- A Japanese principal was arrested for kiddy porn. The really amazing part of the news is he had a stash of 147,600 photos of 12,700 different girls having sex with him. I guess he smashed all records.
- An interview came up with the man with a 3 kg penis. Heavy stuff, man…
- An Argentinian shepherd was found dead after he had sex with a dildo-equipped scarecrow. No, I don’t know either.
- Evidently lacking more sensible scandals, Britons got all flushed when they discovered that the Peppa Pig train had been used as a porn set. The news was immediately linked to the (fake) survey reveal that one British kid in ten is “addicted to porn”.
- Reality-based feminist Caroline Kitchens explained why the “trigger warnings” bullshit has to stop
- Sexophobia can be leveraged for good. Turns out that drawing a penis around a pothole gets it repaired in a flash – but authorities will hate you.
- The world of sex would be terribly boring without Japan. Case in point, the viral videos of the karaoke masturbation television contest.
…and here is the second and last part of the news!