The divulgation of extreme eroticism doesn’t stop with my books, but continues through the seminars I hold for professionals (i.e. European Federation of Sexology Congress, Italian Association of Sexology and Applied Psychology, Institute for Integrated Psychosomatics…), general public (i.e. Milano Bicocca University, L’Aquila University, Verona Love Movies Festival, Blob 2.0 cultural festival…) and practicing kinksters.
Besides my Master class series, comprising numerous 45-minutes seminars that can be easily included in a party format, some sample titles are
- 50 shades of reality – Literary eroticism and its real-life traps
- Pleasurebound- How to explore your fantasies without getting (too much) hurt
- BDSM and poliamory – Strategies to turn fantasy into reality… without messing it up in a matter of days
- Managing kinky relationships – Tips to live an unusual sexuality keeping it always exciting – and without getting trapped into it
- Bettie Page’s secrets – From fetish model to serial killer, from proto-feminist to pop icon: the strange life of a great Twentieth century character
- Power and pleasure – Sociology, psychology and physiology of extreme eroticism
- The tennis theorem – A simple method to overcome the separation between erotic fantasies and reality – and solving all the entailed problems
- The playrooms – History of the boudoir, from prehistoric caves to virtual sex
- Safe, sane and consensual – How to prevent and manage accidents during extreme play
- Forbidden to minors (and hamsters) – The surprising history of paraphilias, or how all modern philosophy derives from a single fetishism
For those looking for a deeper technical understanding of various extreme activities (i.e. bondage, psychological domination, clinical play, whips…) I also organize practical workshops sometimes involving expert support teachers.
To request my collaboration you can